Know more About Greg Hatcher
Greg Hatcher started The Hatcher Agency in Little Rock, Arkansas with an assistant and 500 square feet of office space in 1990. After only one year, Greg had seven employees and was producing more than any agent in Arkansas.
The Hatcher Agency was named Arkansas’s Small Business of the Year in 1993 and has led the state in health insurance every year since its founding in 1990. Arkansas Business named it the Most Philanthropic Company in 2006 and it has been chosen as the Best Insurance Agency every year.
Learn The Formula To Success
- Greg’s background and how he got his start in the insurance business
- How Greg started with 1 employee and a bank loan and created the largest organically grown insurance company for employee benefits in the U.S.
- Why Greg prefers to hire athletes because of their discipline and willingness to be coached
- The importance of having your priorities in order and putting family and health first
- Tips on startup success from Greg’s experience
- Advice on having a production-driven approach and allowing flexibility for employees
- Tips on holding yourself accountable for the people you hire and being willing to coach your employees
- Greg’s “no-middle-management” approach and how he makes all the upper-level decisions
- Advice on hiring people as needed and hiring good people at any time
- The importance of regular staff meetings to teach and motivate employees
- Tips on making your entire staff a sales force to grow your business
- The importance of building relationships with employees and in the community
- And SO much more!
- You can contact Greg on his cell at 501-517-GREG
- Learn the rest of his story by listening to the podcast now!
Links From the Conversation